Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm BACCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!


Did ya miss me???? Huh did ya? Huh? Huh? I missed all of you and I am still not totally back on line as this GODDAMN computer is so slow you can bloody well go and do the weekly shop in the time it takes to open a page. I have just spent the last 1.5 hours trying to email Calamity to let her know I wasn't dead so I hope you get it VinoBud! Dont think for one second you got rid of me THAT easy!!!!! * MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
My best friends daughter is now here with me and MinerMan for 5 weeks and I have noticed having another person here. I also cannot chuck her off the computer because I simply want to get to my Blog as she has to do study things and testy things which is important. So here I am at 10.11 in the morning and have been here trying to make this stupid computer work.
Now - Core - I am a bit adrift at the moment and that may have been because Kez was here and we drank LARGE amounts of Vino and ate things we probably shouldn't - although I have to say the the Tuna Dip in the new Turnaround Cookbook is nothing short of spectacular and we enjoyed that with one of the numerous bottles of Vino we drank. Tried to go for a walk every day and also tried very hard to keep kinda sorta within Core as she has decided to stop Tony Ferguson and try Core for awhile. I have found I REALLY REALLY need an MSN chat with you guys to get me back from this feeling adrift feeling that I am feeling - hmmmmmmm did that make sense???? I am typing like some kind of manic to try and let you all know I am still here - still on Core - still trying to get to my goals and not dead or lost in cyberspace. All of this needs to be done before this GODDAMN MACHINE crashes again and takes me back to banging my head on the table.
Nothin but lurve girls NOTHIN but lurve
Ciao
Trace xxx

2 comments:

Calamity said...

VINO BUD, I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!

Me too hun, drifted off the path a bit, had a loss last week but this week, the week before TTOM, I have been snacking on chocolate, goddam it!

So glad to have you back bud YAY!!!!

Big luvs
xoxoxoxox

jen said...

wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo ya still in this land of cyber somewhere....thats great, was wondering where ya was!!!

Keep on hanging in there darl, we all come adrift everynow and then...we wouldn't be human otherwise.

Jen xx