Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday night!!!


Hi Ho and Hola girls! Nothing of great importance has happened since Thursday except I have now finished my two weeks with the Govt job. They don't need me anymore but that's cool. I have applied to Uni and I am just waiting to see if my choices get approved so I can start studying. On Friday night we went to a BBQ with one of the two friends I have made in Metropolis ( how sad and pathetic is THAT????) Anyway we got stuck into the Vino and ohhhhhhh boy did I have a good time. I also went back to bed this morning as I was feeling decidedly........ordinary? Felt much better after a NanaNap. I thought about VinoBud as I was partaking and thinking how AWESOME it would be to have a vino with her. We walked around there as I said to Minerman - " Well hon I am just becoming mates with Lynn and I would really like to also have a drink/ glass of vino with her."( She is also a fan of The Boys so hey how could I resist???) Anyway it takes me 12 minutes with the sneakers on to make the trip.......well let me tell you - 20 minutes after starting out I reckon a three year old would probably NOT have grizzled about the distance as much as he did. I just kept saying - "We walk or YOU drive for a change". I always tend to be the designated driver but I really wanted to share a vino with Lynn....and I did!!!!!! (Albeit the feeling rather dodgy this morning but it was worth it.....no idea how many points I consumed but will suck that one up and move on) Speaking of The Boys - Kiwi! Have you seen the "Clean Skin" bottles of the Dolcetto that you can buy? They don't have a label and they are only $8.99 compared to a normal bottle @ *17!!!!! Yep I can go without a label for that kind of saving! Have a look at your local bottle shop matey!
Also have to share - I am wearing a GORGEOUS Brazzy - as Miss B calls them - today. Gorgeous, gorgeous brazzy which is all pink with black satin ribbon and I feel gorgeous and sexy and MinerMan says it looked ......erm well * blush* wellllll a romp was the result of what he THOUGHT of the gorgeous brazzy!!!! I got it on Ebay about 10 months ago and could NOT get The Pups into it. Its a $65 brazzy which I got brand new with tags for $18!!!!! BARGAIN!!! Anyway bits hung out everywhere and it was a seriously not good look. I got it out today as I am onto the third hook on all my other brazzys and I thought "Oh well maybe it will fit now?" AND IT DID. Missed the first hooks completely went straight to the second row and I feel very pink and satiny in it.
I am talking on MSN to Jen - Hey Jen * waves* and the Girl - VinoBud has just popped her beautiful little face in as well!
Tonight I came in here to chat to the MinerMan and as I was talking to him I noticed something out of the corner of my eye - fall from the roof - I then HEARD THE GODDAMN PLOP NOISE - YES - HEARD- THE - PLOP noise as it hit the tiled floor. Now people...... I have a theory that ANYTHING that is loud enough to make a PLOP as it hits a floor is bigger than anything I actually want to deal with. It was a bloody huntsman and those bastard things jump at you and bite so I just said NONONONONO YOU GET IT - ITS YOUR JOB TO GET RID OF ANYTHING THAT MAKES A NOISE!!!!! I was out of there quick smart i can tell you and my hero sighhhhhhhhhh * mwah* killed that pesky creature and I was happy.
Ok guys - I am talking to both Jen and Calamity and my concentration is zero so I will leave this till tomorrow and update again then when I have a sneak peek at the scales. That's something I had forgotten about - since being on Core I don't even THINK about getting on the scales so I have gone from a self confessed weighing freak to not even thinking about them at all from one week to the other????? Weird huh??
Love as usual
Ciao
Txx

5 comments:

jen said...

Hi Tracy, Loved the chat on msn, nice to finally catch up...

Underwear is my one downfall since losing the weight....frilly, satiny, pretty "brazzies" I do sooooooo love!

Jen

Calamity said...

Ah yes, frilly, satiny undieswear is the ultimate confidence booster.

Good to chat to you on msn matey, I've got another busy week coming up but will make time to be on msn!

luv always
A
xoxoxoxox

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

Hello sweetie!!
Sorry to be MIA this week - it seemed to have gotten away from me!
I haven't been online at all for the end of last week and over the weekend, I had so much to do.
Anyway, way to go finding the cleanskins - they are the best. My friends and I always go hunting for those. The wine we're all into at the moment is Gossips, it's really cheap [without being nasty] and tastes sooooo noice.

Anyway, good on you and your sexy Brazzy babe!! Way to go! Hubby bought me one, well it's more like a sexy lacy little nightie with a lacy G [OMG] that goes underneath...I'm not even close to it yet!! It's so pretty and I can't wait to wear it :P
Love the outcome of your surprise too btw hehe...

Anyway, better run - have to quickly check in on the other chickas before going for a shower!!
Take care
love u x

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Hey Trace

Will have a look at the bottlestore - I don't care what the bottle has on the outside hehe...

Eeeeeeew I that those big plopping spiders! Coming from NZ where we don't have big spiders I screamed the first time I saw a Huntsman. It was at work and they laughed and said it was a baby. I am not even scared of spiders - well didn't think I was :)

Take care
Luv mE xxx

Health Watch Center said...

Hi Tracy or Morgarna?

Well as you said I ignored the wrinkles... but where are they??? :-)

I am new here wanted to say hi...keep the good work going...all the best. Now you have added another reader to your blog.

Fitness Health Zone