Monday, May 14, 2007

Core - GLORIOUS Core!



Hello and good morning on this wonderful Monday. Weigh in this morning and happy to report a 0.4 loss. Takes me down to 77.1. DAMN THAT 200 GRAMS!!!! Only 200 more grams till I am 76. something and 0.6 grams till I reach 10 %. BMI is looking a whole lot better to! I have to say again that Core is fabulous. I love pasta and stuff like that and I am more than happy to have it every day so this program is definitely working for me! I am also being incredibly lazy at the moment and I have to force myself to go for a walk as I actually feel like shit at the moment. I got another period which is good of course but ohhhhh baby is it a doozy! Today I feel like someone has strapped a bag of potato's to my hips and tummy and I am dragging it around. The good thing is I received a pair of Peter Alexander PJ'S from Daughter No 2 for Mummys Day and I LOVE them! I am EXTREMELY happy to report they are HEAPS to big for me but absolutely PERFECT - Period / Rainy day PJ's. I am sure that anyone who gets a corker of a TTOM will understand that a good and big comfy pair of PJ'S is the ONLY thing one wants to wear on rainy/periody days. I even had sox on and had my Laura Ashley ( also a gift from Daughter No2) rug over my legs yesterday as I watched trashy movies and grizzled alot. I jumped online on Saturday night with a sad and expectant little face hoping to see one of the girls but alas......... no-one....sigh....maybe next Saturday night?

MinerMan is working today but just called me up and said " Hey Babe - how bout I take you out to half price special lunch at the workers club on Wednesday? You can put on some nice clothes and a face and we can have a nice lunch"............ soul of a poet that one - knows how to treat the ladies huh?. Of course with such a romantic person asking one on a date - how can one refuse?Still nothing on the job front and I have to tell ya guys - I am starting to doubt myself a smidge. Maybe I am a useless redundant old bum????????

Anyway I am now going to get into my other pair of comfy PJ pants and have some lunch and sit around and grizzle to the walls all afternoon.

Miss you all

Ciao and lurve

Trace xxxxx

5 comments:

Calamity said...

Hello Vino Bud!!!!!!

0.4 loss is fantastic bud, any loss is great around TTOM!!!!

Your mummy's day pj's sound devine, I have a love affair with pj's, they are the ultimate comfort wear.

Miss you heaps T, hopefully we can msn chat next Saturday.

luv ya
A
xoxoxoxox

jen said...

ohhhhhhhh TTOM....don't ya just hate it...when like me you havta work!!! Been grizzling all day, but no one has been listening!!!

Congrats on you 400 grams....you getting there girl...keep it up!!

Sorry I didn't see you online...I was there for awhile, catch you next time!!

Jen

Cass said...

Hey,
Congratulations on your loss. Thats great. You are doing such a good job on CORE! I am still plodding away on points. I always say that when I have a gain I will change, but it has not happened yet. Which I suppose is a good thing. :) I have been really busy lately as my partner and I have just bought our first home. I am so excited about it and can't wait to move in. Anyway I will talk to you later.

Luv
Cass
xxx

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

Hey Babe!!

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!

Congrats on your loss, you are doing so well. It definately sounds like Core is the way to go for you, it's working wonders!
Although you are great at this weightloss thing no matter what :)
Sorry for not being online Saturday - I was in the Hunter Valley consuming their lovely vino, and other lovely alcoholic beverages!!

Well done sweetie, can't wait to have a chat soon.
love ya x

Janet said...

Again?!?!?!? At least you really know you're not ..... the P word. You still could be the M word, though.

I've been walking round Lilydale Lake with your cousin. I swear, that woman could talk for Australia. Although she says she can actually talk with 7 scorched almonds in her gob, I reckon she could probably go for 8. (I just know she's going to hit me next week if she reads this.)

So happy for you that you're still losing weight. Mine is still stalled but in July I'm getting my boobs made smaller and I figure that then I will just about be at goal. LOL. It feels like they weigh around 5kgs each.

Keep on losing.