Monday, May 21, 2007

Reaching 10% / Rude People and other Assorted bullshit.


Good morning peoples and what a glorious day it is! Reached 10% today and feel awesome! Actually that's crap I feel like a redundant old bum at the moment and cant seem to shake it! I hope when I start study that it all magically disappears, I am not normally a depressed or down in the mouth person so I think I need to slap myself up the back of the head and move on!

I decided to make myself happier and do some HarryTime. I thought Hmmmmmm maybe some HarryTime will make me feel better? So I have re-read Books one and Two in the Harry Potter series and re - watched for the zillionth time Movie one and Two. I have Three for today and found myself smiling as I watched the first two yesterday. I was UpTown in Metropolis on Friday and decided to go into Target Country to ask if they will have Book 7 when it is released on 21st July. You would think after almost a year here in Metropolis I would be used to the rude behaviour.........nope it still sometimes gives me a little shock as I simply don't understand it???? I approached the counter where there were NO OTHER CUSTOMERS and started The Metropolis Wait. That's where one stands there and is ignored for around....5 minutes? Yes yes dear friends I have tried the throat clearing/loud voice EXCUSE ME PLEASE and every other clever ploy that NonRude people use to attract attention of RudePeople. Anyway I ask Blondie - "Hi will you be selling the 7th Harry Potter Book?" I got a vague hand wave in the general "at the back of her" kind of motion so I used my eyes to scan the back of the wall and finally saw an obscure small poster stating that there will be two kinds of Harry - Adult and Child's. Anyway I said "Thanks for your time" and was about to leave when she mumbled something about reserving a copy. "Why thank you that would be great if I could do that". Anyway bottom line is I was only vaguely, very vaguely sarcastic and took the whole episode as a good PICK-ME-UP as you HAVE to laugh when people are so awful. HOWEVER my copy of Harry Potter 7 is reserved!!!!Felt much better and also shouted myself my first pair of jeans in a whole lotta years. Size 14 and 20 bucks KACHING thanks very much I will have those! I actually picked up the 16 and my friend ( one of the two I have in Metropolis and I treasure them both) anyway my friend said " Sweetie why the 16?" I said "Well so I can get my fat arse into them duh". She just looked at me and said "Erm Trace - you are defiantly NOT a 16". I actually blushed which allowed her at LEAST 10 minutes of unmerciful teasing. Also another thing I should use to cheer myself up I think!

Anyway darlings - I miss you all! Janet - I wanted to ask - what do they do with the bits they cut off????? Jen - I am using your advice about "relaxing" a little on weigh day and it is an AWESOME idea as you don't feel so......... restricted? I don't go overboard though. Annie - my darling special girl...went on MSN Saturday ........ sob! You were not there! MissB - I read your Blog and it makes me happy! Kiwi - yours to! If I forgot anyone I didn't mean to but my brain just shutdown and I think I need a coffee big time! My other friend ( of the two I have here) is coming for coffee this morning so that will be fantastic! Have to go and hang out the washing / make the coffee and book my first Unit for school!

Love you all

Ciao

Trace xxxxx

7 comments:

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

Yip Yewwwwwwwwwww!!!

Woo hoo!! You go girl!
I'm so glad I got to my 10% with you!!

I'm so upset! I was on MSN on Saturday night, hoping you and lovely Annie would appear, but I must have been on at the wrong time :(
Never mind, maybe next weekend!?
I'm so proud of you - and look at all us chickies fitting into size 14 jeans!!!!
How good are we?! Woohoo!!
I haven't stopped smiling since I bought mine lol.
Ok toots, talk to you soon.
Much love
x

Calamity said...

Yay!!!!! 10% butt has been kicked. Congratulations vino bud!!!!!

I did go on MSN on Saturday night about 7.30 pm my time, bugger bum poo wee I missed you guys!!!! grrrrrr. We shall have to arrange a time to chat.

luv
A
xoxoxox

Cass said...

Hey Trace,
Congratulations on your 10% you totally deserve it. You have worked so hard. :) It must feel so good that you are in size 14 jeans. Yay!

Anyway talk later.
Cass
xxx

Unknown said...

oooohhhhh ..... the new Harry book. Maybe I should reserve a copy now. But then again, all my other ones are in paperback. (Except one where it was cheaper to get the hardcover.) I really like to keep them all matching.

What do they do with the leftover bits? I have no idea but I imagine they either throw them away or auction them off to the highest bidder. LOL. But seeing as you're a friend, you're welcome to line up with all my other friends who need a little extra. There will be heaps of beds lying next to each other at the Linley Clinic. I've been telling people I'm going into drug rehab because that's what the hospital sounds like. Look up Linley Clinic in Canterbury on the net. It looks lovely.

Janet said...

Damn. I was logged on as Brian again. Well ..... it is his 'puter.

jen said...

heyyyyyyyyyyy I was on msn too, did say hulloooooooooooooooooo but ya disappeared!!!!!!

CONGRATS on your 10%, AND the smaller jeans, glad too you having that bit of a relaxed weigh in day, you do deserve it!!

You rock girl, go girl go!!
Jen

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Trace congrats on 10% good for you :)

You must be looking damn fine :)

Take care

Luv mE xxx