Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FFBC - Week 2 - Day 3



Hey there gorgeous girls!!!! Here we are in Week 2 - Day 3 and still going strong!!! I have been thinking about Janet - Oh hang on *throws anything she can reach at Janet for mentioning the 25 BLOODY PERIOD BLOODY FREE YEARS!!!!!!!* Ok feel better now and keep in mind I actually thought i was bleeding to DEATH the other morning - now where was i? Oh yes - Janet - hon maybe you should join in the FFBC with Calam and I? I know Clam would be fine with that and then you are ACCOUNTABLE to both of us? What do you think? I could have left you a post on your Blog but you never write in it!!!!! Maybe your body is having a bit of a fit like mine did? All of a sudden it will start to work again I am CERTAIN! Calam - you are cool with Janet joining the Challenge? Of course you are - to much like me - glass of The Boys and you say yes to anything. Ohhhhhhh and Calamhoneyvinobuddy???? I notice you said in your post that we have " more than 2 weeks work on FBBC" Gotcha in writing my friend so we are still going strong!

Cass - Lovey you do what works for you and you can absolutely count on all the support you need from me. If you decide to do Core than Calam or I would be more than willing to help you out and explain anything that doesn't make sense. There were a couple of things I didn't get for sure.

Jen thanks as usual for your support! Don't know how I would get through without the little posts from you and the girls. And Miss B - honey honey honey. I INSIST you stop beating yourself for a mini breakout! It happens and it is called life and you have to suck it up and simply get back on track! I reckon you should be pleased you had such an awesome weekend and I can tell you when Kez - my oldest pal - arrives in May I certainly wont be counting ANYTHING as I sip on a Browns Bros or 55 and snack on some Camembert and Pate. Absolute certainty.

Still doing the Data entry and still find it repetive but at least I am making some dollars and doing something. I still have no idea if they will offer me anything else when it is over but fingers crossed. Ok - I cannot begin to tell you guys how much I miss you. I loved getting on here in the afternoon and ending up having a fab MSN chat with Miss B and Vinobud. I would be refreshed and ready to keep going with this weight loss journey. Oh and got up at 6.00 and did the FastWalk and felt much better for doing it! Be veeerrryyyy interested to see what and if I have a loss this week!

As usual Love Love Lurve

Ciao

Txx

4 comments:

Calamity said...

Hey Vino Bud

I am going loopy, I left a comment on your last posted. Bloody hell, now dementia is setting in.

Hey Janet, c'mon join us on the FBC, everyone is welcome, any friend of T is a friend of mine and if we can all push each other along it would be great. I know I need all the push I can get!

Glad you are enjoying work hun, you are sounding so positive about everything!!!

Hopefully I can get on MSN, it probably will be later than 4.00 pm though, maybe about 7ish, I'll have to gag and tie the kids up first - lol, they make too much noise if I lock them up in the cupboard!!

Chat soon
luvs and hugs
A
xoxoxoxox

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

Thanks babe,
you always bring me back to earth.
Tonight I am feeling much better than I did in my post earlier today, must admit I had a really bad case of the guilts about this week - I guess because i've undone the work I've tried so hard for.
Oh well, too late now isn't it?!
It's okay, I'll get it back off.

I miss you 2 as well, I totally agree with what you said, our chats ALWAYS made me really psyched up for the next morning to make sure I followed everything and did it right...now I'm just lazy.
I PROMISE [with a capital PRRRR] that tomorrow is going to be different, and i'm going to do this right :D

Don't hate me if I start begging you and A for help though...seems I'm not meant to do this on my own - especially now I have found you girls to rely so heavily on.

For that I'm forever grateful!!!

Talk to you soon sweetie.
Sweet dreamz
x

Janet said...

*ducks to avoid flying missiles for AGAIN mentioning the 25 year thing* LOL. It really has been 25 years. I had a hysterectomy four days after I turned 24, so in September, it will be 26 years. That's a long time of not having to check a calendar, not wearing white at certain times, standing up and doing that smoothing down of the skirt while you do a quick backward check to make sure "nothing" is showing. hehehe ...

I might not update my blog, but I check it often enough so I can get through to the other blogs on my list. LOL. And if you post a message on it, I do get an email from blogger.

Not sure what your challenge is but if it involves exercise, count me out. LOL. I'm just not up to much at the moment. Just about living on bloody painkillers. I think that's also one reason my weight is just yo-yo-ing within a kilo. GGGRRRRRRR.

I can do a no drinking thing. Oops. That's because I don't actually drink. Too easy.

And .... I'm walking with Susan on Monday, so watch out!!!

jen said...

heyyyyyyyy you girls are just absolutely awesome....so positive and believe me thats half the battle won!! Its what keeps me going...that and the excersise...

Soooooooo girls, keep it up.....will be watching msn for ya

Jen xx