Monday, April 23, 2007

End of Week 2 of The FBBC


A real quick post hunnies to let you know I lost again this week I love Core!!!! *singing* Core glorious Coooorrreeeeeee eat drink and be merry...Core Glorious Cooooooore! Ok Ok not so much on the drink but you get the idea. AND I actually used up all my points including the bonus ones which I don't really like to do but i MADE VERY BAD CHOICES. ( Yes Annie - Bloody cheese) Anyway I also indulged last Saturday afternoon in half a bottle of wine with a friend. ( Glorious way to spend a Saturday I tell you) And I indulged AGAIN in The Boys Dolcetta with MinerBoy one night as well! So all in all I cant be unhappy with a 400GRAM loss. Yep 400 grams but happy happy Trace ! To finally see the weight tracker - albeit slowly - GOING DOWN is something I was thinking I would not see again! Only 800 grams till I have lost 10% of my body weight!!!! I am going to put in a HUGE effort with extra walks and really being careful and try and do it for next week. Oh hang I cant - have a BBQ on Friday night and I will be having wine. Oh well week after!
Will do a huge post on Anzac Day and find out how you all are!!!!!!
Lurve lurve lurve
Ciao
Txxx

4 comments:

Calamity said...

Yay Trace!!! Good for you hun, you are kicking Fattyboomba butt!!

10% will be here in no time.

Chat soon
((hugs))
A
xoxoxox

:: ♥ MiSs BuTTeRfLy ♥ :: said...

You rock baby girl!!

I'm so proud of you and Annie...
You are doing so well with this.

Me, on the other hand have not been doing so well :(
I have been so sick and I HATE IT...
Can't wait to get better.
Take care, talk to you soon.
Lots and lots of love
x

GOLDFIELDS GIRL aka ANDREA said...

Hi Trace

Don't know where the bloody Iwillbeskinny name came from as its me, GOLDFIELDS GIRL.

Have just logged onto cyper blog space and you're my first hit baby. I will get around to one of these days to publish my own blog (with the assistance of my 6 year old daughter).

Cheers - Andrea

♥Kiwi♥ said...

Hey Trace good on you with another loss :) Great job and glad you are still managing to get in some of that glorious red stuff hehe (Dolcetta)....

Take care and keep up the great work :)

L♥v mE xxx